~*TinkyBob*~

BlinkieBabe.Com - Cutest, Hottest Free Blinkies! - Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today has been a tiring day for me. By now I have finished my homework and has decided to drop a few lines before I sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. First I shall be going for my choir practice from 8 to 10 a.m. and then I am going for a date with my mother [as we have not been spending time together so often :( ] Luckily, tomorrow is not going to be like last thursday when I had to go for choir from 8 to 10 a.m. and thereafter I had to attend my CCA chinese dance practice from 10 - 12 p.m. followed by another chinese dance practice from 1.50 to 3.30 p.m. at Republic Poly. not forgetting that i have to attend class right up to 6.20 pm. WHEW! what a day. anyway, i am looking forward for tomorrow.

tata!!!!! :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!
BlinkieBabe.Com - Cutest, Hottest Free Blinkies! - Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!